Gaze upon Nordic splendor
Cruise deep-cut fjords along the fabled Norwegian coast. Sail across the Arctic Circle where the midnight sun shines 24 hours a day. Then follow the path of Vikings from the remote beauty of North Cape to the windswept Shetland and Orkney Islands of Scotland. Enjoy an overnight stay in the former Hanseatic League city of Bergen and visit the Scottish capital Edinburgh, where medieval glory mingles with classic beauty.
Viking Inclusive Value
WE INCLUDE MORE FEATURES & SERVICES THAN OTHERS:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness center
- Self-service launderettes
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- Private veranda
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Separate seating area
- 42" flat-screen LCD TV with intuitive remote & complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Spacious closet & drawers
- Mini-bar; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
Day by Day
Day 1 - London (Greenwich), England
Maritime Greenwich is a gateway to historic London, seat of the British monarchy.
Day 2 - London (Greenwich), England
Upriver from maritime Greenwich, London bustles with lively culture and royal glamour.
Day 3 - Cruise the North Sea
The North Sea has been central to Europe's history, from Viking voyages to oil drilling.
Day 4 - Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh enjoys a gorgeous setting on rocky green hillocks, with splendid sea views.
Day 5 - Kirkwall, Scotland
The Orkney Islands hold ancient and remarkably preserved Neolithic sites.
Day 6 - Lerwick, Scotland
Scotland's Shetland Islands are a rich patchwork of rustic farmland and Viking history.
Day 7 - Cruise the Norwegian Sea
The Norwegian Sea has been culturally important to Northern Europeans for centuries.
Day 8 - Lofoten, Norway
The Lofoten Islands are home to breathtaking jagged peaks and sheltered bays.
Day 9 - Honningsvag, Norway
One of Europe's northernmost points, Honningsvag is a gateway to arctic marvels.
Day 10 - Tromso, Norway
Tromso boasts the stunning Arctic Cathedral and world's northernmost botanical garden.
Day 11 - Scenic Cruising: The Inside Passage
The Inside Passage winds through a fjord-like maze of snowcapped mountains and emerald islands.
Day 12 - Molde, Norway
Set amid stunning fjords and islands, Molde enjoys a stirring Norwegian setting.
Day 13 - Geiranger, Norway
Geiranger is the gateway to some of coastal Norway's most magnificent natural treasures.
Day 14 - Bergen, Norway
Once a Hanseatic League trading port, the ancient city of Bergen has deep Viking roots.
Day 15 - Bergen, Norway
Scenic Bergen is nestled amid snow-capped mountains, magnificent fjords and a glacier.
Call 718 442 8000 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13963116
- Cruise Line
- Viking Ocean Cruises
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 15 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Viking Jupiter
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 3||Cruise the North Sea|
|Day 7||Cruise the Norwegian Sea|
|Day 11||Scenic Cruising: The Inside Passage|